filters
State:
City:
Product:

Tostitos - Mold in top of Smooth and Cheesy Dip

I bought the jar about a week ago and opened it the same day. I closed the lid tightly but when I came back to it, there was mold in the lid and some in the cheese itself. It says it expires July 2019 so I have no idea what is going on.

Tostitos in Dover, Delaware - Fly baked into my hint if lime chips

Tostitos - Fly baked into my hint if lime chips
No answer. The are on central time. I am on eastern time.
4.0

Tostitos - Burnt chip

Tostitos - Burnt chip
My husband was enjoying the tostitos hint of lime chips with chunky habanero salsa and he pulled a burnt chip out the bag.
1.5
Additional Fees

Tostitos - Complaint about plastic in your new salsa

Tostitos - Complaint about plastic in your new salsa
I was eating the new chipotle salsa and I thought it was a pepper shell turns out It was a piece of plastic !!!! This is horrible! I will never buy this product again.
Reply to reviews
Where or Who in Ft. Wayne, IN carries these tortilla chips? Thank you. I guess it's hard to come up with more to say but they tell me I need to have a minimum of 100 words. I have been asked to specifically find this brand in a store in Ft. Wayne. I only asked for...

Tostitos in Weirton, West Virginia - Dip too spicy hot

I purchase several jars of the Tostitos Salsa Con Queso (medium) a month from a Kroger & Walmart in my town. It never fails that when I get a 23 oz jar from Walmart, it is way too spicy hot to eat. I have had to throw them out because nobody can take the hotness. Its like someone screwed up the recipe. Does Walmart only get tainted batches?
3.0

Tostitos - Disgusting

10/17/18 I Purchased Tosititos Salsa Cheese Dip At Our Local Safeway Came Home Next Day As Im Running Errands My 14 Yr Old Is Home Hungry After School Decides To Make Some Quick Nachos, Opens Container To Find Maggots && Weebles Inside && Around The Jar!!!! Talk About Disgusting!!! Never Again Will I Purchase...

Tostitos - Nacho cheese had mold

Tostitos - Nacho cheese had mold
I bought a new nacho cheese and it said it expires in may 2019 but when I opened it there was mold all over the top

Tostitos - Missing product

I always purchased the spicey black bean dip, my favorite snack. I bought it at shoprite. It always sold like hot cakes so there was no way you discontinued it because of lack of demand. Now i can't find it anymore. Was there something wrong with it? Im a picky eater and it upset me to see it off the shelves
2.7
Additional Fees
Show

Found a weird object in a new bag of tostitos scoops.

We bought a bag of tostitos scoops from our local Food4Less and ended up finding a weird clunck of something in the bag. I tried to contact tostitos but it is the weekend, their offices are closed. If you can reach me as soon as possible that will be great.