filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Found a weird object in a new bag of tostitos scoops.

We bought a bag of tostitos scoops from our local Food4Less and ended up finding a weird clunck of something in the bag. I tried to contact tostitos but it is the weekend, their offices are closed. If you can reach me as soon as possible that will be great.

Tostitos - Smooth and not so cheesy dip

Tostitos have always been our go-to for the chips and the dips. We recently decided to try a new flavor dip, smooth and cheesy dip, and was very disappointed in this flavor. The dip was as flavorless as construction paper and had it had a gritty texture to it. Honestly, I’ll continue to buy the brand, but this flavor was DISGUSTING!
3.6
Bay Minette, Alabama
Reply to reviews
We opened a new bag of Tostito's chips this evening. There were about 5 chips that were covered with this dark purple color. When we washed our hands, after touching the chips, it left purple dye on all of our fingertips. Everyone who touched the "purple, black" chips...

Tostitos - Wtf man

why can’t it just be called “lime” instead of “hint of lime”

Tostitos - Terrible

I poured out my bag of chips, only to find over 15 dead ants in the bag! Extremely upset!!
2.5
Reply to reviews
OMG!!!!!! "SOOOOO DISGUSTING"!!!!!! I just bought a small travel pack of Tostito's Medium Cheese to go with my Doritos. I ate more then1/2 of the container when I noticed something black at the bottom of the cheese. I thought maybe a pice of chip with a black spot...
h.kitchener
h.kitchener

Perhaps it was a Mexican Jumping Bean and you didn't give it time to jump out of the container?

Tostitos - Watery restaurant salsa

Is it just me or does your medium restaurant salsa more watered down every time I buy it the last couple months? It's the last time I buy it. Pathetic. Switching salsa brands now.
1.4

Tostitos - Queso expired sooner than date indicated

Tostitos white queso developed mold months before the expiration date printed on the jar.

Tostitos - Salsa has been gross the last few times I bought it.
Don’t expire until dec of 2018.This is what I found. I eat this stuff all the time. The last one I had made my lip swell up and my mouth feel weird
Show

Tostitos - Will call back.

Found a black pill in bottom of bag 3-10-18. Bought chips a week and a half ago I've been ill for a week and a half need to speak to someone directly will call back this is in Antonio Texas
#1207463