I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva.

The larva looked as though it had poked through the patch of mold and came to rest on top of it.I scooped it out and carefully rinsed it to try and identify it and saw the hole on the underside of the mold.

Very disturbing!

Don't we have enough unhealthy stuff in processed food?That was enough to turn my family off of cheese entirely.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tostitos and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Newmans Own Organics that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tostitos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Tostitos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tostitos?

Comments

that's godawful looking.***.

i just bought some of the queso blanco dip.

thanks a lot for ruining that for me.haha.